As we head towards the #CheetahPride returning to training, we’ve spent some time getting to know our Senior Squad…here’s some useful information about them for our fans! Name:...
As part of our celebrations moving in to our new home, we’re hosting a very special visit from none other than Santa Claus! Taking place on Saturday, 13th December,...
Hertfordshire’s only competitive American Football Club, the Hertfordshire Cheetahs, continues to develop and grow thanks to a new relationship with St Albans Rugby Club (near Smallford) bringing the Cheetahs to one of...
Hertfordshire’s only competitive American Football club (for ages 11-Adult), the Watford Cheetahs, are proud to announce that they’ve successfully re-branded as the Hertfordshire Cheetahs. The club are now seeking new members to come...
Having established themselves as a leading club in Hertfordshire and the Home Counties, the team previously known as the Watford Cheetahs are proud to announce their new identity,...
Ever watched the NFL and thought ‘I want to try that’? Here’s your chance… The Hertfordshire Cheetahs are holding their try-out sessions over the coming weeks – so...
- Johnny Manziel: 'I want to be the guy' in Cleveland December 22, 2014
- Steve Smith expects criticism from couch QBs December 22, 2014
- Galette: Saints locker room 'feels like a funeral' December 22, 2014
- Seahawks take control of NFC in romp over Cardinals December 22, 2014
- Bengals-Steelers flexed to 'SNF' in Week 17 December 22, 2014
- Playoff clinching: Packers, Steelers secure berths December 22, 2014
- Cowboys blow out Colts, wrap up NFC East title December 22, 2014
- Joe Philbin will return to Miami Dolphins in 2015 December 21, 2014
- Dolphins drop out of playoff hunt despite Sunday's win December 21, 2014
- Patriots lock down first-round bye with win over Jets December 21, 2014